Video marketing is a stark reality that is traversing networks across the globe with its reach, acceptability, and adaptability. If businesses today are not following the regime of video marketing, they are missing out on a lot. Whether it’s for local search, to top the SERP charts, to pass on an informative message about newly launched products and services, or just to reach out to a new segment of customers, videos are ruling the digital arena.
Video marketing is not going anywhere for years to come and has excellently superseded other modes of marketing, including print, text, and even voice. A video is a form of human interaction which creates a visual delight and passes on the required information to the consumers in their preferred way.
If you want your business to achieve its long-term goals of profitability and sustainability, you must apply versatile video marketing strategies to top the charts.
Here are a few facts that will make you believe in the power of video marketing.
- 84% of consumers prefer going online and referring to at least one social media platform – preferably YouTube, Facebook, or Instagram before they decide to make a purchase
- 85% of young consumers ranging between the age group of 18 – 34 have to make a purchase after watching a brand or business video
- 48% of consumers prefer sharing videos rather than sharing text posts or other shareable content on digital platforms
- Ads on social media are rampant, as 67% of people purchase after watching them
- If your videos have a clear CTA, it attracts 57% of millennials
- Videos are apt for mobile users as smartphones comprise 44% of global IP traffic in 2022
Reasons Why Every Business Should Follow a Video Marketing Strategy
Social media platforms, YouTube, and the increase in mobile users have led to the rampant, popular, and successful use of videos in business marketing strategies. Gone are the days when businesses would take to newspaper ads, print media, or even text media to advertise their products. Video ads and video messages on brands, products, and services are enough these days to attract the attention of potential consumers. Let us understand now why businesses need video marketing to succeed.
The Need of the Hour for Every Business – Video Marketing
Video marketing is not a fad and will remain an ongoing trend of being more convenient, cheaper, and more widely available. With the advancement of technology, video marketing has a tremendous impact on the success of businesses. Whether it is a small business or an MNC, whether it sells candies or furniture, every business is heavily relying on video marketing campaigns.
How many times have you logged in to your social media platforms and observed a new brand video coming up? It instantly intrigues the viewers and catches their attention if displayed well.
Smart companies are pushing their video content efforts forward as videos are easily consumed and are a well-established path to long-term sales. It is high time you start creating video content that is useful and engaging that can help you achieve your long-term goals and in building your brand.
Video Strengthens Customer Loyalty
Audiences need to trust you, and videos have the power to build and maintain long-term relationships. The audience likes to see and hear things and trust what is presented to them in the visual format. Businesses must start curating videos to generate interest, trust, confidence, and credibility with existing and prospective customers. Here are some ways you can do it:
- Post Live videos that will help your business interact with the audience on a more personal level.
- You must post videos based on previous customer feedback, existing customer testimonials, and other consumer reviews, as leads generally rely on experience before they try a new brand or a product.
- Include more explanatory and problem-solving videos for the consumer to enhance their knowledge on the subject. The consumer is looking for a solution which is why he is searching for the product-related video. If your videos can provide the right solutions, then you end up creating a sale.
- Behind-the-scenes video helps build a strong customer base as it reveals the ethic, work culture, and performance of the brand, which captivates and evokes emotions.
- A promotional video created and edited using a professional video editor can also increase credibility, as the video presents the product conversationally.
Videos Help Business Pages Rank Better on Search Engines
Google’s recent algorithms have changed the search landscape by prioritizing rich and mixed results with unique content. Videos have all of it. As compared to a traditional webpage, a webpage with videos will likely rank much better and higher. One of the main reasons for instant rage in videos is that Google acquired YouTube. Creating an official channel on YouTube and posting business videos on the channel automatically makes you a part of a massive platform.
Videos Appeal to Mobile Users
Whether it’s news, banking, purchasing, selling, trading, or advertising, everything is happening on smartphones. This is also one of the major reasons for an upsurge in video marketing. Smartphone users have instant access to videos because of which they feel personally connected to the videos, messages, and content posted by companies.
Explanatory, educational, entertaining, and informational videos regarding your business will lead to conversions. Almost every smartphone user is on social media. Businesses are thriving on various social media platforms because of their video content, so why be left behind? It is not a race but a necessity.
Video Is Better Than Text
Using traditional methods of marketing which do not incorporate video, is a laid-back approach and can prove costly to businesses. You must carefully follow what your competitors are doing. A strategy that can lead a business dealing in the same merchandise to success should never be ignored. Today, the strategy is video marketing. Video does what text cannot.
- It builds authentic interactions with your audience so they can keep responding or provide useful feedback in real-time.
- Videos can tell a story and empower people to start listening.
- Videos can evoke emotions with content and lead to concrete actions. Stories-based videos move products as well as people thriving on emotional connections that drive ROI.
- Using a powerful online video editor can help edit your creativity with text overlays, keyword-enriched titles, descriptions, hashtags, and captions, that can attract the attention of the viewers and help you lead the search engines. Also, editing options can improve the quality of the video, trim it concisely, add relevant music, and convert it into a masterpiece
Videos Can Lead to Large Amounts of Traffic
Video marketing promotes more organic traffic by attracting visitors and maintaining a very high-level engagement as compared to pages without videos. Videos are a great asset to help increase sales and educate prospects and existing customers about your latest products and services, updates, offers, discounts, and more.
it’s time for every business to create professional-looking videos that can help them realize the relevance, significance, scope, and importance of a video marketing strategy. People won’t care about your business if they don’t know what you’re selling and how it’s profitable or potentially useful. Video marketing allows viewers to understand efficiently what the business and its products are all about.
However, some businesses still don’t take advantage of the amazing benefits that video marketing provides, and thus they are underutilized in converting prospects. It’s high time businesses work smart, promote their product and services through videos, save time, money, and effort, enhance ROI and sales, and effectively utilize an advantageous video marketing strategy that will benefit the business in all aspects.
See more page for more information