Blackjack is considered one of the most popular and accessible casino table games. At crypto casinos, you can play blackjack with various cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Dogecoin (DOGE), Tether (USDT), and XRP. Blackjack has been known since at least the beginning of the 17th century, long before the era of modern crypto casinos. Over the years, players have developed the best blackjack strategies to maximize their chances of winning.
Blackjack is an easy-to-learn and addictive game, which is why it remains prevalent among cryptocurrency players, even with every conceivable slot filled with various bonus games. Like the traditional version, bitcoin blackjack is played at a dealer table with up to seven players using one to eight decks of 52 cards. Players can bet on any cryptocurrency, and maximum and minimum limits on the amount that can be wagered per round may apply. The game is played against the casino, not against other players. To play blackjack with BTC, you need to open a bitcoin wallet and have virtual money there.
How to Get a Bitcoin Wallet?
You have bought bitcoins. Now you need to choose a wallet that will meet your needs. Bitcoin has experienced a protracted fall over the past few months and is still the most popular cryptocurrency. Those who purchase bitcoins to play blackjack may want to open a wallet. You can store cryptocurrency on an account on the exchange, but the most reliable way would be to withdraw it and hide it in a “safe” after purchase. Even if the conversation is hacked, your savings will not fall into the hands of hackers. In addition, you need to deposit at the casino to play, and it is convenient to do this with a Bitcoin Wallet.
The very first bitcoin wallet appeared simultaneously with the cryptocurrency. Then it was called Bitcoin, but a few years later, it was renamed Bitcoin Core. It still exists under that name. There are alternative options, and one of the central repositories is Electrum. The advent of lightweight wallets has made it possible to create applications for storing bitcoins on smartphones.
After creating a bitcoin wallet, you get public and private keys. Compare it with a bank card: you, as the owner, can access all information, including the secret code on the reverse side of the card and a PIN code. With their help, you can pay in stores. A private key has similar functions – it gives you access to the bitcoins stored in the wallet.
Bitcoin Blackjack Game Types
There are several types of blackjack games that differ in specific rules. Most of these games can be played with cryptocurrencies. It’s best to familiarize yourself with the different kinds of blackjack before you start playing to get the most out of the game.
- Classic blackjack is also known as traditional blackjack, and it follows the most standard set of rules without any significant changes.
- European blackjack uses two decks. According to European blackjack rules, the dealer does not deal with the next card until the player decides how to play one’s hand. In other words, the dealer does not check the final hand until the end of the round, and you can lose more if you split the hand or double down, and the dealer has a blackjack.
- Vegas Strip Blackjack is created with four decks. The dealer checks for blackjack, and the player can re-split up to 3 times and double down after splitting aces. It is one of the most popular bitcoin blackjack games.
- Atlantic City Blackjack is similar to Vegas Strip but uses eight decks to play. Atlantic City Blackjack supports the option to surrender.
- Double Exposure Blackjack uses eight decks, the dealer’s cards are dealt face up, and players can only double up on 9 and 11. Double Exposure is one of the worst types of blackjack for a player as it has a house edge of 0.69%.
The following varieties of blackjack can also be distinguished, which can follow any of the sets mentioned above of rules:
- Live blackjack, which is played with a real dealer.
- Blackjack Multihand, where the player can take several hands at the same time against one dealer’s hand.
Many serious players choose bitcoin blackjack because it increases their chances of success. Blackjack has one of the highest RTPs of any casino game, while Bitcoin has been known for its steady growth over the years.