One pager is one of the advanced techniques to grow your business rapidly. You could hardly find a better way than a business one pager to make people know about your company. Business one pager is a single introductory page of your company. It will contain everything that people must know about your company and get attracted towards it.
One pager can also be a single informational page about a specific product or service of your company. However, the main concern is how to create an impressive one pager for your business. One pager is not a magical stick that will attract new customers. It must have enough features and information to grab the attention of users. In this post, we will tell you how to create a solid business one pager.
Furthermore, we will tell you one pager examples as well for a better understanding of a solid one pager. Following is a perfect way to create a solid and impressive business one pager.
Physical Rules of One Pager
You cannot just start making a one pager without following some rules. Following are some of the physical rules that you must keep in mind when writing a one pager.
- All the content related to your business or a specific product must be written on a single page. This is the reason it is known as one pager.
- To put all information on one page does not mean that you can choose any page size. The selected page must be of standard size. The standard page size is 8m5 inches wide and 11 inches wide.
- The one pager that you have made for your business must be printable using any regular desktop printer. Once you make the one pager, print at least one copy of it to check if it is printable or not.
- The navigation of one pager must be interchangeable. Depending upon the preference of users, it must be displayed in either landscape or horizontal direction.
Making One Pager
To make one pager, you need to keep different things at different positions on it. You can make different portions as well. Following is the simplest way to put information about a product or service and create its one pager.
- Create a sidebar on the left side of the page. This bar will contain a bold statement about your company, product, or service. This statement will make readers go through the entire page.
- You also have to display the company names and logos on this sidebar. You can also tell about the regions where your company has been serving over the past years.
- On the remaining portion of your one-pager, you need to describe your product. You will start it with some pain points of customers. These pain points will make people get attracted to your services.
- After describing the pain points, you have to explain the solutions to these problems with the help of your product. It is a mandatory thing as people are not interested in knowing their problems. They are interested in finding solutions.
- You have to write some top-listed features of the product. These are required to explain your product in a simpler yet informational way.
- After describing every main thing about your product, you have to guide people on how to buy it. This information will be settled in the lower right corner of the page.
- You have to end the one-pager with your company’s contact information and its location. If possible, try to add a little map of directions to highlight the exact location of your industry.
Veterinarian Clinic One Pager
You can create this one-pager using Adobe Photoshop or Google Drawings. Use one of the efficient sales and marketing templates to make it impressive and beneficial. Put a picture of some common home pets such as cat and dog to give basic knowledge about your business. Describe your services and give the location of your clinic. Describe your rates for different services as well.
After having this guide in your hand, it’s time to create a business one pager. You can take assistance from Content Camel to create it. It contains a variety of sales and marketing templates to make an efficient one-pager.